Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sustainability of various kinds

I intended a theme for this blog of sustainability - in the first instance, all things green, ethical, ecologically sound, environmentally friendly, and suchlike, with the possibility of expansion towards the greater definition of sustainability which I suscribe to in some form and that applies to how we live, think, feel, interact, shape this world. I haven't done well on a more basic form of sustainability, that of posting to this regularly. So I'll now make public an ambition of posting once a month. Let's see if that can be achieved. Over a year into this blog, and just over 2 years living in this country, and I've only managed 4 posts, and a recent addition of a picture. So from this position almost the only way is up. That's a good start.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Good to see you're back LusciousBlopster!

Friday 30 March 2007 at 02:47:00 GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home