Monday, May 31, 2021

Sunsets not questions.

I had great intentions of writing a 'proper' blog post this month. I pretty much managed that last month. This month I was going to write about questions, why I ask them, how I ask them, what they mean to me, what they mean to other people when I ask them, what it means to me when other people ask them, how we feel differently about questions and whether they're good, bad, caring or callous. But I don't have the time or energy to write that post tonight in the next 14 minutes. So instead, here are two nice photos of a beautiful sunset over Portobello, on 8th May 2021.

IMG_20210508_210832

IMG_20210508_211159

Taken within minutes of each other, looking in opposite directions, it was a 360 degree natural spectacular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home