Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Good day for graffiti

Saw this great Karma piece on the Nassau Street Gate of Trinity College:

IMG_1403

Thanks to The Unfortunately Loyal Boyfriend for being my cyberspotter on this one via the unusually ininane Twitter. Got a photo of it undisturbed at about 4pm. It was scrubbed off later that day, which underlines yet again my first rule of graffiti photography: take it when you see it.

Ambled deliberately to Wellington Quay to photograph this quite large ADW piece:

IMG_1416

Part of the campaign First Fortnight: Challenging Mental Health Prejudice Through Creative Arts. Took more photos of most of the rest of the First Fortnight street art back in January, have to get around to posting them.

More work by the cyberspotter via broadsheet.ie had alerted me to another piece, so I strolled directly across the Liffey to take some snaps of this large Canvaz pasteup:

IMG_1424

A sad clown but a happy day for graffiti.


Many more photos in my graffiti set.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Felicity Ford said...

I love your graffiti photos.

Monday 20 February 2012 at 09:55:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home