Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Levelling.

Hard to believe this was only last month.

DSC00753B

Lough Leane and the Macgillycuddy Reeks, Kerry, Ireland.

Seems like another era. A different time. A changed person. Last week does too.

I've climbed the mountain, Carrantuohil, the highest mountain in Ireland, that is somewhere in this photograph, among the Macgillycuddy Reeks. I've touched the water in this lake, Lough Leane, in Killarney. I've edited this photo to cut bits I don't like out, to make it look better, to make it seem more what I am trying to represent. But it remains what it is. The photo is crooked and right now I cannot change that. The water in the lake is always on the level. It was always balanced to my touch. I will always have climbed that mountain. I will climb many more. And I will always touch the water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home